- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Our Latest Articles
Swiftly Erase Graffiti: The Top Reasons for Prompt and Professional Graffiti Removal Service
Graffiti can significantly impact the appearance and reputation of buildings, structures, and public spaces. Swiftly addressing and removing graffiti is crucial to preserve the aesthetic appeal and maintain a positive image of your property. Professional graffiti removal service offers a range of benefits that go beyond […]
Get Your Fort Walton Beach Home Ready For Summer With Pressure Washing
Ah, summer. The weather is warm, the sun is shining, and a relaxing day sunbathing by the pool or on the patio is calling your name. That is until you see the ugly green streaks stretching down your siding, or the concrete on your patio or […]